Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Don't forget to STRETCH!

I really never appreciated stretching until I became an adult.

You see, as a young girl when I was a cheerleder, and played basketball and volleyball for a short time... I was always forced to stretch by my coaches, but I never thought it did anything for me. Now as an adult, I've had to learn the hard way that stretching is for real people! :P

Not that long ago, I was gearing up to do some cross fit workouts one night at home...and completely forgot to stretch. About 100 squats in, I realized my quads were starting to really hurt. Needless to say, for the next two days I had to take the stairs at my work one at a time. How fun!

So remember to strech before you do any kind of work out. It really is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment